The George Ranch High School Athletic Booster Club is honored to make 10 scholarships totaling $23,000 available to George Ranch High School student athletes. Scholarships will be granted for the purpose of recognizing outstanding seniors who have been representative of the high ideals of athletic competition at George Ranch High School.
2 – $4,000 “Always Believe” Scholarships
2 – $3,000 “One Herd, One Heartbeat” Scholarships
6 – $1,500 General Athletic Booster Club Scholarships
The following requirements must be met for all applicants:
- Student must be a senior graduating in the Spring of 2017.
- Student must belong to a family that is a member in good standing of the George Ranch High School Athletic Booster Club and the George Ranch High School Parent Teacher Organization. (Join the ABC | Join the PTO)
- Student must be in good standing and have completed a full season of any athletic program that is listed on their application.
- Student must complete the scholarship application and essay(s) and turn it into Ms. Mobley, College and Career Specialist, by the published deadline.
- A transcript must accompany the application; therefore, all outstanding school fees must be paid.
The deadline to turn in the application is February 28th. Late applications will not be accepted. All candidates will be notified, via mail, once the evaluation and award process is complete. Decisions are final. Recipients will be recognized at the Spring Sports Banquet. All funds will be sent directly to the college/university and applied to the recipient’s financial account.