Fire sale today at the Ranch! Come pick up your George Ranch fan gear today! We are open until 11 am!
Please join the George Ranch High School Athletic Booster Club for our 2016 Fall General Meeting on Monday, October 17 at 6:30 PM in the GRHS Library. This is a great opportunity to meet the ABC Board, see what we have planned for the year, and discover how you can become more involved. If you have not joined the ABC, you can join on-line or at the meeting.
2016 George Ranch High School Summer Weight Room and Report Times
June 6 – July 14
Monday – Thursday
8:00 AM – 10:00 AM
Football Report Times
- Aug. 1st – 5th Practice 7:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m.
- Aug. 6th – Maroon and White Scrimmage 9:00-11:00 a.m.
- Aug. 8th – 11th Practice 7:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m.
- Aug. 12th Scrimmage vs. Clear Lake @ Clear Lake Challenger Stadium. Var. 9:00, 9th. 10:00, JV 11:00
- Aug. 1st – 5th Practice 8:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m.
- Aug. 6th – Practice 9:00-11:00 a.m.
- Aug. 8th – 11th Practice 8:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m.
- Aug. 12th – Scrimmage vs. Clear Lake @ Clear Lake Challenger Stadium. Var. 9:00, 9th. 10:00, JV 11:00
August 15-18th – 9-12th Practice times will be 5:00-8:00 p.m.
Must have PHYSICALS prior to first practice.
Mandatory Parent Meeting 9-12th Saturday Aug. 6th 8:00 a.m. GRHS Cafeteria
“HOME OF THE 2015 5A DI STATE CHAMPIONS”
Contact Coach Tullos @ 832-223-4360 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The George Ranch High School Athletic Booster Club is honored to make 8 scholarships totaling $20,000 available to George Ranch High School student athletes. Scholarships will be granted for the purpose of recognizing outstanding seniors who have been representative of the high ideals of athletic competition at George Ranch High School.
2 – $4,000 “Always Believe” Scholarships
2 – $3,000 “One Herd, One Heartbeat” Scholarships
4 – $1,500 General Athletic Booster Club Scholarships
The following requirements must be met for all applicants:
- Student must be a senior graduating in the Spring of 2016.
- Student must belong to a family that is a member in good standing of the George Ranch High School Athletic Booster Club and the George Ranch High School Parent Teacher Organization. (Join the ABC | Join the PTO)
- Student must be in good standing and have completed a full season of any athletic program that is listed on their application.
- Student must complete the scholarship application and essays and turn it into Ms. Mobley, College and Career Specialist, by the published deadline.
- A transcript must accompany the application; therefore, all outstanding school fees must be paid.
The deadline to turn in the application is
March 25th March 29th. Late applications will not be accepted. All candidates will be notified, via mail, once the evaluation and award process is complete. Decisions are final. Recipients will be recognized at the Spring Sports Banquet. All funds will be sent directly to the college/university and applied to the recipient’s financial account.
[Area Playoffs Updated: 11/7/2014 8:00am]
Tuesday, November 4: Varsity Volleyball v. Fort Bend Bush @ Wheeler Field House, 6:00pm (Bi-District Playoffs)
Friday, November 7: Varsity Volleyball v. Mont Belvieu Barbers Hill @ Phillips Field House in Pasadena, 6:30pm (Area Playoffs)
** With a Longhorn win, Regional Quarterfinals v. RidgePoint will be played Nov. 10th or 11th. Playoff brackets here.
[Sub Varsity schedule updated 11/5 2:00pm]
Wednesday, November 5: Freshman Black v. Alief Taylor @ GRHS, 4:30 (cancelled due to weather)
Wednesday, November 5: Freshman Maroon v. Calhoun @ GRHS, 6:00 (cancelled due to weather)
Wednesday, November 5: JV Black @ Alief Taylor, 5:00 (cancelled due to weather)
Wednesday, November 5: JV Maroon @ Calhoun, 5:00 (cancelled due to weather)
Thursday, November 6: Varsity v. Calhoun @ Traylor Stadium 7:00pm (HOMECOMING)
Tuesday, November 4: George Ranch/Kempner/Foster Meet @ Don Cook Natatorium, 6:00pm
Wednesday, November 5: Scrimmage @ Alief Taylor HS (Times TBA)
Saturday, November 8: Basketball v Brazoswood @ GRHS, 9:00am
Monday, November 3: Wrestling Parent Meeting @ GRHS LGI, 6:30pm
See the full athletic calendar on our Calendar Page.