The George Ranch High School Athletic Booster Club is honored to make 7 scholarships totaling $12,000 available to boy and girl student athletes at George Ranch High School:
2 – $2000 General ABC Scholarships for Boys
2 – $2000 General ABC Scholarships for Girls
1 – $1500 “Living the Dream” Scholarship for Boys
1 – $1500 “Living the Dream” Scholarship for Girls
1 – $1000 “Always Believe” Scholarship (Boy or Girl)
The following requirements must be met for all applicants:
- Student must be a senior graduating in the Spring of 2014.
- Student must belong to a family that is a member in good standing of the George Ranch High School Athletic Booster Club and the George Ranch High School Parent Teacher Organization. (Join the ABC | Join the PTO)
- Student must be in good standing and have completed a full season of any athletic program that is listed on their application.
- Student must complete the scholarship application and essays and turn it into Ms. Kubena, College and Career Specialist.
- A transcript must accompany the application; therefore, all outstanding school fees must be paid.
The deadline to turn in the application is March 21st. Late applications will not be accepted. All candidates will be notified, via mail, once the evaluation and award process is complete. Decisions are final. Recipients will be recognized at the Spring Award Ceremony in May. All funds will be sent directly to the college/university and applied to the recipient’s financial account.